“Code Karega – India Badhega”
This “Equal Opportunities for All” CSR initiative from BDS Education aims at encouraging one and all to learn the ‘Future English of the World – Coding’
Do we have to ‘Wait for the Government or Schools’ to do this for us?
Certainly Not. Let us do it ourselves in two simple steps:
- Step 1. Ascertain and develop their interest in Coding. To do this, children need to log in to a specially designed FREE ‘Virtual Coding Course’ available on this portal
- Step 2. Children having the flair and parents the inclination, then have the choice to carry it forward with us or elsewhere.
The Prime Benefit being the head start they get in life to ‘Face the Future’ or in most cases be ‘Job Ready’ by the time they leave school
BDS education has been launched by a senior armed forces veteran Col N C Gupta passionate on entrepreneurship-based education for the masses.
He was the pillar of the Kerala government IT team constituted by Mrs Aruna Sundaraj the IT Secy, to ensure successful implementation of project Akshaya.
Brainchild of Shri Abdul Kalam, ex-president GOI, Akshaya aimed at making one member of every family in the state computer literate
In 2004 when Wi-Fi & cloud computing were confined to in door or campus wide use, he created a Wi-Fi umbrella over the entire district of Malappuram of approximately 3500 sq kms, enabling over 500 Akshaya centre owners to log in to the cloud to impart training and e services. A feat that won the state government the Golden Nica award of Prix Ars Electronica in the Digital Community category for the year 2005.
The team has all that is required to make one child in every family “Technology Savvy” bridging the gap between opportunity rich and opportunity poor
BDS Education is a venture:
- Driven by senior Armed Forces Veterans
- Having years of technological experience in Combat, Product Development and
- Subsidiary of Drone World Australia Pvt Ltd
- Bringing its Military, Civil and Australian experience to an emerging India
In line with changed global conditions and national aspirations of the youth of
tomorrow, India requires Innovative, Evolutionary, Indianized solutions in its
Solutions that redefine “Early Talent Development” in the fields of Coding, Robotics,
STEM, Gadget Creation, AI, IoT, Electronics, Arduino, Drones and more
Promote a “Do It Yourself and Teach it Yourself” product range, designed and
- Talent Development along with Basic Education
- Ensure students in both urban and rural India leave school with well-defined,
Technological Interests, Talent, and Skills.
- Make available a robust, A to Z bouquet of proven products – The Best amongst the best along with appropriate value addition to ensure the customers and students get adequate return for their investment
- Match the products with engrossing project-based learning content, presented in a manner that keeps in mind the tender age of the users and links it to their real-world environment at all stages of learning
- Make available the content for both on-line and off-line delivery
- Deliver this content directly to students as free on-line interactive courses
- Create a new breed of on-line teachers cum entrepreneurs operating from home